Kings Of The Holiday Park Operators
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Holiday park operators Park Leisure have finished top of the pile in a fiercely contested caravan ownership survey.

The survey - carried out by online holiday caravan information resource, My Holiday Caravan - saw respondents score the operators of their chosen holiday caravan parks out of five across eight separate categories. These scores where then collated, and an overall average taken.

Park Leisure's performance in the survey was a strong one across the board; the operator receiving a score of at least 4.33 out of five in all categories except one. But it was a barnstorming performance in the Park and Pitch Maintenance category that landed Park Leisure top spot overall. In this category Park Leisure scored a maximum five out of five, a feat matched only by Southlakeland Parks in second place!

In the final standings, Park Leisure came first with an overall score of 4.29 out of five, a full .13 of a point ahead of Southlakeland. Securing a very respectable third place was Hoburne with 4.25 out of five, actually beating Southlakeland in several key categories, including Ease of Purchase and Value For Money.

My Holiday Caravan's managing director, Paul Craven, explains the dual benefits of these survey results;

"My Holiday Caravan is a user orientated site, so the primary function of the findings is obviously to enhance the service we offer to our users, giving them a quick and easy reference point when they search for a holiday caravan online," he said.

"But, as this kind of survey has never been carried out before, the findings also give park operators a chance to gauge the public's opinion of their parks. This can only serve to improve the experience of caravan owners."

http://www.myholidaycaravan.co.uk/